Get new A Game of Thrones: the Card Game releases delivered direct to your door each month with our A Game of Thrones Subscription Service
Our A Game of Thrones: the Card Game Subscription Service is the cheapest and most convenient way to collect and play A Game of Thrones: the Card Game. Every month, we'll ship a new Chapter Pack or Deluxe Expansion direct to your door, meaning you can spend less time shopping around for the packs you need (yawn!) and more time playing (yay!)
We charge a flat fee for our A Game of Thrones: the Card Game Subscription. Whether we're sending you the newest Chapter Pack or the latest Deluxe Expansion, you only pay £13.95 per month, offering savings of over £22 against buying each new release at RRP!
Remember, there is no minimum contract and you can cancel your subscription at any time quickly and conveniently from your account page here at GameWorlds UK, so you can sign up for as long or short a time as you like.
The A Game of Thrones the Card Game Subscription FAQ
- How much does the subscription cost? We charge a flat fee of £13.95 each month. This charge remains the same whether we're sending you a Chapter Pack or a deluxe box expansion that month.
- Where can I start my subscription? At this time, you can only start a subscription from the next upcoming pack to be released. If you require older packs from previous cycles, we stock the entire range of A Game of Thrones: the Card Game products here.
- Is the subscription available outside of the UK? Unfortunately at this stage we can only offer our subscription service to delivery addresses in the UK. We also only ship English language products.
- Is there a contract? Nope. You're free to cancel at any time. Stick with us for years, or for a single month, the choice is up to you. Your subscription can be cancelled from your account page at GameWorlds.uk quickly and easily at any time.
- What happens when there isn't a new release on a given month? Fantasy Flight Games run a monthly release schedule for their living card games. On the rare occasion that there is a gap in the schedule due to a printing delay, you will not be charged for that month and any subscription fees incurred will be refunded.
- I'm moving house/changing bank account etc, how do I update my details? You can update your payment information or delivery address quickly and easily from your account page once you have subscribed. Please note, we will use your default address to ship your subscription each month, so please ensure that the delivery address you'd like us to use is set as your default address in your account page. Alternatively, you can drop us an email and we can help you out.